Pervidi enhances a Computerized Maintenance Management System or CMMS with multiple tools, each designed for a specific target audience and means of use: desktop software, mobile device software, web portal, tablet software, or smartphone utility.
Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) enables companies to keep track of the maintenance work on their assets, facilities and inventory. It is essential for businesses to ensure that equipment is running in prime condition and that unnecessary equipment down-time is avoided. Pervidi’s CMMS software can be used to automate the maintenance requirements of businesses to improve efficiency. A computerized maintenance management system assists maintenance managers to increase productivity and accuracy, saving their company not only money but creating effective long term operational workflows.
Some of the key benefits of using Pervidi for CMMS:
- Pervidi is scalable and can be used by any size organization.
- Software to automate all aspects of your maintenance, repair, field service, or inspections.
- Mobile devices to record results electronically.
- Automatic alerts, reminders, emails and triggers.
- Web portal to record data and view reports using any browser.
- Pervidi CMMS also helps your company to comply with ISO and other industry/organization requirements,
The CMMS is comprehensive and easy-to-use, designed for maintaining assets and equipment using your smartphone.
Pervidi CMMS is a comprehensive and easy-to-use maintenance management system that gives you total control without any prior database or programming knowledge. Pervidi enables users to effectively and efficiently plan and execute tasks meant to maintain a company’s operations to ensure maximum uptime of equipment critical to the production of finished goods. The software fully integrates all aspects of maintenance, inspection, and repair activities, and is designed to give you detailed historical information on the activity enabling you to track, plan, and manage maintenance, labour, and inventories efficiently.
Five smartphone features Pervidi CMMS provides:
- Speech Recognition services
- Camera and Image Annotation
- Reference Material attachment
- Offline Reporting
- Automatic data/time GDP stamps
Pervidi CMMS can be delivered as a turnkey package of training and software. It can also be provided with consulting, or as part of a completely customised solution including integration with other Management Information Systems.
An overview of Pervidi’s features can be found here. For more information regarding CMMS/Work Order in action visit our Article Hub for business examples or contact us directly to discuss your CMMS/Work Order needs.