Enabling your organisation to manage any type of inspection, audit, or quality assurance activity is the core of Pervidi. Pervidi can be easily configure any template/form to meet your specific requirements and regulations, you can use Pervidi as a point-solution (automating a specific requirements), or expand the use of Pervidi to track multiple competencies and areas.
Pervidi’s inspection management system includes custom checklists, material, and code references. Unique features such as built-in corrective actions and management reporting, dramatically enhance follow-up and deficiency-management. Service organizations can manage any size field-force including electronic data transmission, mobile printing, electronic signatures, and integrated pictures. Combining the Pervidi web portal, mobile devices, and tablets dramatically improves a company’s efficiency.
Benefits of using Pervidi for your Inspection Management:
- Easy to use
- Can be used to automate any type of inspection
- Track any type of asset such as cranes, safety stations and devices, etc.
- Completely eliminates paper
- Take pictures/images and annotate your pictures
- Integrated barcodes (optional)
- Includes electronic signatures and timestamps
- Template creation tool allows you to incorporate your own checklists and templates
- Focus on exceptions and ‘failures’
- Pervidi enables you to automate your entire inspection process , including corrective actions, reminders, alerts and escalation procedures.
Inspectors often lack the tools to effectively collect data in the field and are forced to rely on clipboards or notebooks. Pervidi solves these challenges by providing inspectors with intuitive mobile applications that dramatically improve field activities.
Pervidi’s inspection management can be delivered as a turnkey package of training and software. It can also be provided with consulting, or as part of a completely customised solution including integration with other Management Information Systems.
An overview of Pervidi’s features can be found here. For more information regarding inspection management in action visit our Article Hub for business examples or contact us directly to discuss your inspection management needs.