Inspection software for Marine Surveyors provides numerous benefits and practicality. Marine surveyors are essential for the ongoing maintenance and safety for vessels, employees, equipment and the vessels means of use. Through ongoing inspections and vessel surveillance it can assure that safety standards are met and cost effectiveness is achieved. Surveillance reports typically include surveillance of structure, equipment, machinery, as well as the condition of a vessel. This provides detailed audit trails and a log of safety measures to abide by set safety regulations.
Pervidi provides digital inspection software that aims to remove paper based system to improve accuracy, reliability and efficiency of data collection. Pervidi software can be adjusted to create checklists and audits for any process and operation to assist marine surveyor in creating thorough safety inspections.
Audits, Inspections and certification
Audits identify potential problem better they have an impact on safety and efficient operations. Marine audits achieved through Pervidi software include
– Vessel condition survey
– Navigational audits
– Vetting and fleet compliance
– Equipment / staff audits
– Common Marine Inspection Document (CMID)
– Marine Inspection for Small Workboats (MISW)
Using Pervidi for your marine inspection:
Pervidi aims to work alongside clients to established a unique service that caters specifically to the needs of a vessel or operation. By tailoring software to a client’s specifications Pervidi can directly fulfil a client’s means of use and assist dramatically in improving their risk assessment and inspection process. Pervidi’s Inspection software for Marine Surveyors provides a customized, tailored checklist to ensure ongoing maintenance and safety standards are met.
– Automated inspections : Configure Pervidi to automatically create corrective actions based on deficiencies recorded by your inspectors. These corrective actions can be automatically emailed to the appropriate user with all information required to rectify or correct the deficiency.
– In-house / Cloud : Pervidi allows clients to store collected data / information either on a company’s in house system or use Pervidi’s own server. In-house provides long term cost savings and easier integration while implementing on Pervidi’s cloud system provides for expertise and maintenance of provide data, contact Pervidi too see which is best for you.
– Inhouse consultants : Pervidi provide professionally trained consultants that deliver ongoing support, advice and recommendations on conducting inspections most efficiently though Pervidi software most efficiently.
Other features / benefits of Pervidi software
– Customised checklists
– Capture and annotate photos of final product
– Direct communication to office database in real time
– Convert speech to text for additional data collection
– Integrated barcodes and RFID for quick identification
– Electronic signatures, date, time and GPS stamps
Inspection software for Marine Surveyors
Through Pervidi software, inspectors and surveyors are equipped with the right software that ensures that safety standards and inspections process are upheld and exceeded. Pervidi aims to work alongside marine surveyors to eliminate threats to safety to ensure that vessels, equipment, employees and cargo are undisrupted.
Pervidi reporting is comprehensive and includes a full assessment of navigational performance, with positives and negatives highlighted and clear recommendations made in line with best practice. We can supply our own format adjusted to the circumstances of the audit, or follow a specified/provided format. Pervidi’s Inspection software for Marine Surveyors provide an effective system to ensure safety standards and maintenance is met.