Pervidi enhances CMMS Work Orders (Computerized Maintenance Management System) with multiple tools, each designed for a specific target audience: Desktop Software, Mobile Device Software, Web Portal, Tablet Software, or iPhone utility.
Combining Software, Handheld Devices (PDAs) and Web Portals
Pervidi CMMS is a Computerized Maintenance Management Software designed for maintaining business and manufacturing facilities, equipment and vehicles to add value in their operations, and increase their return on investment.
Pervidi CMMS is a comprehensive and easy-to-use maintenance management system that gives you total control without any prior database or programming knowledge. Pervidi CMMS enables users to effectively and efficiently plan and execute tasks meant to maintain a company’s operations to ensure maximum uptime of equipment critical to the production of finished goods.
Pervidi CMMS Work Orders
Pervidi CMMS fully integrates all aspects of maintenance, inspection, and repair activities, and is designed to give you detailed historical information on the activity enabling you to track, plan, and manage maintenance, labour, and inventories efficiently.
Pervidi CMMS significantly improves productivity and reduces operational costs, using the following components:
- Pervidi is scalable and can be used by any size organization.
- Software to automate all aspects of your maintenance, repair, field service, or inspections.
Mobile devices to record results electronically.
- Automatic alerts, reminders, emails and triggers.
- Web portal to record data and view reports using any browser.
- Pervidi CMMS also helps your company to comply with ISO requirements such as ISO 9001:2000 section 6 (“Resource Management”), where your company is required to identify, provide and maintain the facilities it needs to achieve product conformity, workspace and associated facilities, equipment, and supporting services.
Pervidi CMMS can be delivered as a turnkey package of training and software. It can also be provided with consulting, or as part of a completely customised solution including integration with other Management Information Systems.
Read more about CMMS.