Paperless solar checklist apps allows business to preform and monitor solar inspections, installations and maintenance most efficiently. To ensure legislative requirements are met, solar installers and professionals are turning to paperless automation systems for their installations and regular inspections, allowing greater flexibility, improved reporting functionalities and increased efficiency all round.
“By combining a mobile device with the right inspection application, operational efficiencies, control and accountability will promptly improve leading to increased productivity, profitability and quality of work overall.”
Paperless solar apps in conjunction with web portals allow the users to customised their required checklists to match their specific needs – from safety checks of fall protection equipment to electrical and commission tests to instructions, technical documents and relevant codes and standards (e.g. AS 3000, AS 5033). By combining a mobile device with the right inspection application, operational efficiencies, control and accountability will promptly improve leading to increased productivity, profitability and quality of work overall.
Paperless solar checklist apps allows users to:
- Customise and review information required to complete tasks including; checklists, potential results/readings or outcomes, electrical/ commissioning testing, acceptable threshold values (for collecting field data), etc
- Access customer and asset information and history; Including details of previous installations, repairs and/or services
- Produce reports or invoices as required
- Easily scan barcodes of equipment therefore improving efficiency while minimising opportunities for human error
- Have offline access to Australian standards and technical documentations from their mobile devices
- Take photos of the installed solar equipment (e.g. inverters, panels, panels, batteries)
- Produce custom-made reports, as required, using portable printers
The benefits of using Pervidi for solar inspections:
- Picture-taking and integrating the image with work order data without additional ‘manual’ procedures. Technicians are able to snap images, ‘doodle’ on their pictures as required, and assign the picture to the appropriate line item on their work order/inspections with minimal number of ‘clicks’
- Produce reports with photos embedded
- Produce custom-made reports, using portable printers
- Use the speech to text feature of the paperless solar app to enter comments
- List all information required by a technician to perform their tasks, including task list, activities, instructions and references to relevant codes and policies
- Simplifying data collection by standardising functions and drop-down lists
Digital checklists and instructions creates a proactive environment for safety concerns and compliance to existing standards as it becomes more engaging to management and all those concerned with the compliance and issues that may rise on certain events. Real time activities need real time solutions; paperless solar app provides the technology to achieve this and it available to everyone and it save on paper.